Have we as a world lost the plot in any way?
What is going on in our world today that does not make sense?
Do we stop and question if we are on track?
Where are we all heading?
Are things really changing?
Are our politicians really making the right decisions for us?
- Why is illness and dis-ease getting worse?
- Why is diabetes going to bankrupt the NHS?
- Why are our young kids having their teeth pulled out?
- Why do we love sugar when we know it harms our body?
- Why do we smoke when we know the damage it causes?
- Why are so many people addicted to drugs and alcohol?
- Why is social media growing so fast?
- Why do our soccer stars get paid such vast sums of money?
- Why are nurses and teachers not paid enough?
- Why is there slavery in 2016 under a new name called ‘human trafficking’?
- Why does the media not report on the drug wars?
- Why do we have so many suicides daily?
- Why is sleep problems such a big issue?
- Why are there wars in the name of religion?
- Why do we take our own family to court?
- Why do we overeat and then blame the food industry?
- Why is obesity related illness predicted as bigger than cancer?
- Why do we become obsessed with plastic surgery?
- Why is cyber abuse on the rise and ruining lives?
- Why are prisoners re-offending?
- Why do we like blaming anything or anyone if something isn’t right?
Are we doing something wrong?
Is there another way?
Have we lost the plot somewhere, somehow or what?
If we don’t ask questions then nothing will change.
Do we care enough to want change?
Does that care have to start with our own Self Care?
Could it be possible that if we start to take Responsibility for our own self-care then we may just stop and ask these questions?
Could it be possible that if we get our own life back on track, we will not feel that we have lost the plot?
Could it really be that simple?