Do we ever stop and ask this question?
Has this ever been on the front page or any page of a newspaper?
What do we define as ‘sick’?
Dictionary definition – affected by physical or mental illness
If the dictionary says it then this must be what being sick is. Correct?
When was the meaning defined and by who?
Has anyone considered adding emotional illness?
Do our emotions affect us and do they have an effect on our physical and mental state?
What happens to our physiology?
The stuff inside us that is all living organisms, doing their job to keep us alive and well. Well of course science knows this and so does the medical world and this is why we have such great conventional medicine to keep us going.
This is exactly what the point is to keep us going.
But going where and with what quality?
Quality changes the equation totally because once that word is in there, we cannot ignore it.
Why is it that we keep looking for new drugs and keep on going without anyone really truly stopping and saying what is the root cause of why I am sick?
Is it possible that if we know something as simple as eating bread is bloating us, we choose to ignore this tiny sign that our body is saying ‘no thanks mate, this is not what I want inside me’ and we carry on as it is a habit, familiar, don’t know what else to replace it with or can’t be bothered?
Over time, could that bloated bread belly get worse but it goes un-noticed as something else is now going on that has taken our focus away from the belly department?
Now we might start getting the odd Headache and of course we all have done it – get the tablets and if we are strict with our beliefs that ‘I can get through this as I never take tablets’ (we all know plenty of people who do that) – we are in some way finding our own Solution. Of course if nothing changes, this could mean we are not stopping to look at why we might have got the Headache in the first place and chances are things will get worse.
- More tablets?
- Visit to the GP?
- Try an even stronger Coffee?
- Google it?
- Find an app?
- Let our minds run riot by telling us that we now have some deadly brain disease?
Whatever our way, the point is we have a Solution to function as that is the goal – to Function in life.
We have this mild inconvenience and we want it to go away.
But what if it doesn’t?
OR even worse –
What if it comes back at a later date but ten times worse than the last headache we thought was chronic?
Could this be what the world calls a migraine?
Now that’s really serious isn’t it?
This could mean lots of time off work and maximum inconvenience now and that would mean serious medication like the latest advanced painkillers and they just get stronger and stronger to suppress the symptoms.
Suppress means what?
- forcibly put an end to
- prevent from being expressed
The word force means that it is not natural, but who cares about natural when that head is pounding and pumping and we really can’t think straight.
We get the headaches so often that we try out this alternative natural stuff everyone is trying out, even though we don’t really believe it’s going to work for us.
Note – there are now headache tablets available for children, so the pharmaceuticals are really supporting us to forcibly put an end to our Expression.
Hello – how crazy is that?
Yet we do not Question it.
Surely as a truly responsible parent we would avoid at all costs a pill for a child OR could we as a parent use it as a solution, so we can cope and not look at the root cause of why our youngster needs to take a headache tablet? There sure were no pills to pop in my days – a telling off and bed was the answer.
On the note of children –
- Are we responsible for them having too much sugar in their diet?
- What about letting them do excess TV everyday?
- Or any Screen Time now that we are in the 21st century?
- Is this a way for us not to meet them and engage with them?
- Does this avoiding them help us get through the day?
- Does this stop us building a true Relationship with them?
- Does this expose the way they truly feel about our parenting?
- Is a young child feeling pressure of not being able to really say what they feel and this leads to a dis-harmony inside their little body, which leads to what they would call a head-ache?
- Where is the real ache?
- Is it in their head or did it start in the Heart, which shut down as no one had time to sit and listen?
- Could it be possible the child has Given Up already on life and there is nothing really inspiring them to be their true real self?
- How does this child then cope as a teenager?
- What is this teenager going to be as an adult?
- When are we going to stop and realise that a child today will be tomorrow’s adult population?
Are these the type of quality Questions that need to be asked and addressed, before we reach for the next pill?
Point 2 in the dictionary says prevent from being expressed
What does that actually mean in simple language?
Does that mean that something inside us wants to come out – a feeling and we do not express it for whatever reason and this is what causes the imbalance that may start as tiny pain or tension located in a certain part of our head, which we choose to ignore until the pain is shouting at us?
Has anyone ever said this to us or even asked if this is possible?
Why have we been told that we are addicted to pharmaceutical drugs like Headache tablets?
Who has done the research?
Who has paid for the research?
Is it the drug company involved?
Or is it the people who no longer want to be forced or prevented from expressing?
Is it time that we started to take a closer look at what we can do for ourselves in the way we choose to live everyday?
Could our emotional state have a big effect on our sickness levels and yet we have no way of knowing because we simply lack the awareness?
- Who are we to suddenly become an expert or a doctor?
- What gives us that authority?
- We grow up to respect and listen to what the medical professionals tell us – correct?
- What if our doctor doesn’t look like a bundle of vitality and a picture of true health?
- What if all the above is inside us asking these Questions and we are choosing to ignore them by not being open to what could be possible?
- Could this lead to frustration and then a headache comes on?
- What if there is Another Way?
- What if our true real medicine is how we choose to live our life everyday?
- What if just Saying what we feel and not holding back would mean we can Express?
- What if we paid more attention to how we feel before and after we Eat?
- What if we started listening to our body and what it is saying?
- What if our life choices could be our real medicine and answer?
- What would happen if we started to go to bed early everyday?
- What would happen if we went walking everyday with no agenda?
- What would happen if we spoke the Truth about how we really feel?
- What would happen if we really paid attention in detail to our body?
- What would happen if we knew why we got sick in the first place?
- What would happen to the multi trillion-dollar pharmaceutical industry?
- How would our medical systems respond, if we as individuals started taking Responsibility?
- How would businesses be if less time off was now the norm? Hello!
- How would our governments be if sickness was not on the rise?
- How would our world be without sickness or a bloated bread belly?
Could it be possible that we all know deep down that we can start to take Self Responsibility for how we live and reduce the burden on the medical system that is currently exhausted and not able to cope with the demand we are putting on them, because of the way we choose to live our life on a daily basis? Our life is medicine, so is it time to really study and examine how we are living our lives?
Or is it too un-comfortable to change now because we love the comfortable life we have created?
We have reached a point where our body is showing us our ills. This means how we live is being reflected to us by our own bodies.
We can continue to ignore the signs, all the messages and the intelligent communication that our body gives us or we can start to ask Questions like – WHY do we get Sick?